adult content, Bucket List Publications, Canadian Hiking Photography, D/s, dominant, Fulfilled Entrepreneur, Getting Over His Affair, Healing After My Husband’s Affair, Husband, important, influential, Kitty Loves to Serve, love, Loving Dominant, marriage, My Behind’s Blog, Persuaded2Go, powerful, Prego and the Loon, Protect ‘n Served, real life, relationships, Repairing Shattered Pieces, sensuality, Shelly Sharp, Still Loving Him, Surrendered Heart, Talin Orfali, Very Inspiring Blogger Award, wife
Thank you Surrendered Heart for nominating us for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! At first i was thinking, really? us? Then i did the dance of glee, flailing my arms around squeaking ‘thank you’.
We really appreciate it…heck, we’re friggin stoked! :) THANK YOU!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Us
1. i am a former/reformed wayward spouse and deliberately consume minimal amounts of sexual pornography.
2. none of our immediate family, parents/siblings, know about our blog.
3. i adore food porn, primarily close up shots of cake.
4. we recently turned 40.
5. my Husband is often astonished at some of the things He says during our ‘playtime’.
6. i am working on writing an erotic fiction novel, so my Husband and i have travel money.
7. i treasure the smell of old books, and have a wicked collection of antique harbacks. Among the collection are two volumes of letters written between Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning.
To pay it forward, here are our 15 nominees (PG, R and X-rated):
1. Surrendered Heart (Thanks for the nomination!)
2. Protect ‘n Served
3. Repairing Shattered Pieces
4. Talin Orfali
5. Still Loving Him…(Broken Heart Recovery)
6. Bucket List Publications
7. Fulfilled Entrepreneur
8. Canadian Hiking Photography
9. Shelly Sharp
10. Getting Over His Affair
11. Kitty Loves to Serve
13. My Behind’s Blog
14. Prego and the Loon
15. Healing After My Husband’s Affair
I look forward to reading and learning more about my fellow bloggers. Thanks for sharing your stories!