Okay, so i didn’t get tagged, but i have appeared on a handful of blogrolls from folks i’ve never met or solicited. So i’ve given them a quick little shout out (check out the list to the right) and pay it forward. I’m not thinking about a book (although my Husband has suggested it several times), but I am working on keeping O/our blog lively and current.
From Julia’s blog these are the rules which have been posted:
• Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
• Post the rules for this hop
• Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog (My answers are in red)
• Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
If i wind up putting pen to paper formally i suppose “Wanton”.
2. What genre does the book fall under?
BDSM Romance. Or maybe self help lol Unsure if they have a “Kinky 40 Somethings” section at B&N.
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
Hmmmmm, to play my Husband/Sir probably Hugh Jackman, he’s the closest actor to Sir’s build and strong angular features.
Minnie Driver looks a bit like me if you added a few pounds to her; similar heart shaped face, fair skin and dark wavy hair.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Surviving infidelity and rebuilding through the discovery of BDSM.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Most likely self-published, we don’t have a big disposable income. But W/we’re undecided though.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Haven’t started, still in the story boarding phase.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Not a clue. There really aren’t a lot of stories about O/our story.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Husband/Sir. He is continually on me about writing. That’s how we originally met 6 years ago. He had read a handful of somethings i had written and fell in love with them, and then me.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
At it’s heart, it’s a love story chocker-box full of lust, love, sex and passion.
Question #10 Tag, you’re it!
All the ladies below aren’t erotic/fiction writers, but i perv their blogs and like their writing styles and voices. Actually, i’m gonna list a few more than five cause i’m crazy like that :)